Barcelona University Installed a Conference System by Soroll Electrònic
The Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) has entrusted Soroll Electrònic with the installation of a conference system for its Faculty of Translation and Interpreting.
Soroll Electrònic has installed the DICENTIS conference system, together with Bosch Security Systems, in the Faculty of Translation and Interpreting of the Autonomous University of Barcelona. Specifically, fourteen interpreting booths have been installed for students and two conference stations.
This system is a revolutionary platform for the conference and translation and interpreting sector with a variety of utilities: discussion management, language selection, voting, etc. It integrates audio, video and meeting content in one single system and is based on the unique IP-based OMNEO media networking technology.
What are the features of this system?
- Highly reliable and secure: the power supply ensures data protection in case of failure. In addition, all audio and control data of the system is securely encrypted against tampering and unauthorised access.
- It has an integrated secret voting system.
- Automatic camera control: It supports ONVIF-compliant IP cameras, simplifying the integration of automatic camera control.
- Always up to date: its software is regularly updated to incorporate new-developed functionalities.
- Environmentally friendly: it has minimal environmental impact thanks to its stand-by mode, reducing power consumption.
- State-of-the-art winning design, with a user-friendly touchscreen
- Integrated Near Field Communication (NFC) Card Reader.
- Cost-effective installation and maintenance.
Soroll Electrònic has extensive experience in the installation of this type of conference systems in institutions of all kinds. Find it out here.