The Chamber of Commerce of Djibouti Invested in a Language Lab
Soroll Electrònic installed a language lab for the Chamber of Commerce of Djibouti in 2020.
The Chamber of Commerce of Djibouti relied on Soroll Electrònic in July 2020 for the installation of a complete language lab with the Optimas School system. The aim was to encourage language learning among the staff.
Soroll Electrònic is a European manufacturer of language labs with more than 40 years of experience, together with Roycan Audiosistemas. Over the years, we have installed interpreting labs, language labs, and multimedia classrooms in more than 50 countries on four continents in different universities, educational centers, multinational companies, Chambers of Commerce, and all kinds of official civil and military organisations.
In the case of the Chamber of Commerce of Djibouti, a classroom with 24 student workstations was installed, together with the teacher’s workstation. It was fully equipped with furniture and electrical and IT installations in cooperation with the Djiboutian distributor BCB Info-Service. Three technicians were trained for classroom maintenance.
What is Optimas School?
- It is a system that combines hardware and software to optimise any computer classroom.
- It allows high levels of communication in the classroom and control by the teacher.
- It enables the use of an infinite number of resources and didactic material, with high-quality audio and video, transmitted in real-time only through the computer network.
- Easy to install and use, it does not require the classroom to be equipped with other networks or additional wiring.
- Teachers can start using it from day one without any previous knowledge.
Soroll Electònic is available in many countries. Would you like to have our Optimas School tool in your school? Click here.