The Defence University Centre in Spain Updates its Language Classrooms
The Spanish Air Force Academy of the Defence University Centre (San Javier, Spain) updates its two language classrooms with Soroll Electrònic
The Spanish Air Academy (AGA) is a military and academic training centre located in San Javier, in the Region of Murcia, Spain. It is part of the Defence University Centre (CUD), which includes the military academies of the Army, the Navy and the Air Force. This institution is therefore dedicated to the training of future Air Force officers, providing them with the knowledge and preparation to work in the aeronautical and military fields. Apart from this type of training, they carry out real simulations of pilot conversations and control towers, flight tests, etc. Pilots from all countries also attend.
In order to facilitate language learning for its training staff, the Spanish Air Force Academy decided to install two language classrooms. In this way, most international pilots can learn Spanish and the rest of the staff can learn other languages.
In this case, the maintenance of its two classrooms has been renewed with our Optimas School Premium system. One of the classrooms has 40 seats for students and the other has 36 seats plus the teacher’s seat. Each of them also has a touch screen.
What is our Optimas School system?
- It is a system that combines hardware and software to optimise any computer classroom.
- It allows high levels of communication in the classroom and control by the teacher.
- It enables the use of an infinite number of resources and didactic material, with high-quality audio and video, transmitted in real-time only through the computer network.
- Easy to install and use, it does not require the classroom to be equipped with other networks or additional wiring.
- Teachers can start using it from day one without any previous knowledge.
is a European manufacturer of language laboratories with , together with Roycan Audiosistemas. Over the years, we have installed interpreting classrooms, language laboratories, and multimedia classrooms in more than 50 countries on four continents in many universities, educational centres, multinational companies, chambers of commerce, and all kinds of official civil and military organisations.
Do you want to optimise your lab with our Optimas School tool in any university or educational centre? Click here!