The University of Djibouti Installed a Language Lab with Optimas System
The University of Djibouti installed a language laboratory with the Optimas School system thanks to Soroll Electrònic
In February 2022, Soroll Elecrònic installed its Optimas School system for two language classrooms at the University of Djibouti. This university was created in 2006 and has five different faculties for each branch of knowledge.
Two installations were carried out: one classroom for the Balbala campus and one for the more central campus in Djibouti. In total, eighteen workstations were installed in each of the classrooms. A digital screen and all-in-one computers were provided by the Djiboutian distributor BCB Info-Service.
What is our Optimas School system?
- It is a system that combines hardware and software to optimise any computer classroom.
- It allows high levels of communication in the classroom and control by the teacher.
- It enables the use of an infinite number of resources and didactic material, with high-quality audio and video, transmitted in real-time only through the computer network.
- Easy to install and use, it does not require the classroom to be equipped with other networks or additional wiring.
- Teachers can start using it from day one without any previous knowledge.
Soroll Electrònic is a European manufacturer of language laboratories with more than 40 years of experience, together with Roycan Audiosistemas. Over the years, we have installed interpreting classrooms, language laboratories, and multimedia classrooms in more than 50 countries on four continents in many universities, educational centres, multinational companies, chambers of commerce, and all kinds of official civil and military organisations.
Do you want to optimise your lab with our Optimas School tool in any university or educational centre? Click here!