UNOPS Tunisia installs a language classroom with Optimas School
In September 2022, UNOPS Tunisia chose Soroll Electrònic’s Optimas School system to set up a language classroom.
The installation was carried out in a classroom at the headquarters, which was then transformed into a language-learning classroom. The Optimas School system was chosen for this classroom, together with a language learning package: French, English, Russian, etc. The classroom consisted of 12 student stations plus a teacher’s station.
UNOPS manages sustainable development projects throughout the North African region from its office in Tunis and they decided to build this language classroom for the training of the Tunisian police and CIVIPOL.
What is our Optimas School system?
- It is a system that combines hardware and software to optimise any computer classroom.
- It allows high levels of communication in the classroom and control by the teacher.
- It enables the use of an infinite number of resources and didactic material, with high-quality audio and video, transmitted in real-time only through the computer network.
- Easy to install and use, it does not require the classroom to be equipped with other networks or additional wiring.
- Teachers can start using it from day one without any previous knowledge.
Soroll Electrònic is a European manufacturer of language laboratories with more than 40 years of experience, together with Roycan Audiosistemas. Over the years, we have installed interpreting classrooms, language laboratories, and multimedia classrooms in more than 50 countries on four continents in many universities, educational centres, multinational companies, chambers of commerce, and all kinds of official civil and military organisations.
Do you want to optimise your lab with our Optimas School tool in any institution? Click here!